I wonder Where My Halo Went . . .get the super glue

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bad Day - Bad Moments - My BLOG Pity Party

Have you ever been so dissappointed in something that it hurts your heart?

Have you ever believed in something for so long and then find out that it wasn't what you thought or it isn't what you thought it would be only to be so disappointed that you even ask God, How come? I really thought this was okay and it was taken care of.

Have you ever trusted so deeply that you never looked back only to NOW see the road ahead with many new curves and steep hills you didn't expect would be there?

Have you ever sacrificed so much for someone or something that you now find yourself second-guessing your decisions and feeling used?

The majority of my life has been filled with many challenges and difficult times that would make you wonder, GEEZ GOD, can I turn off the SIGN on my head that says PICK ME ????? But the majority of the time, I have worked through them all and seen hope in the future and FORGED AHEAD and stayed positive about what lay ahead, I believed that things would be okay and work out. I believe in people and I also know they can let you down.

Today's blog is my official pity party and then I will get on with things as per normal.

Today I look at things with that hurting eye, that aching heart, the disappointment and wonder why? It's just for a moment. I can't always be up and positive.

I look forward to my new move and changes with hope and faith but now with just a tiny bit of "WHAT IF" which frightens me because I have always taken my challenges one by one by getting knocked down, and I keep getting up, brushing off the dirt and wiping the blood off my face but I KEEP GETTING UP.

I guess that's what a MONKEY WRENCH can do in your life. You go along believing that WOW we are doing okay, life is good, and then a MONKEY WRENCH comes in and just gets caught in the spokes of your wheel and you go flying over the handle-bars. OUCH! That hurts! Where did that come from? Why is this happening? How could I be so trusting and stupid to believe that it was 100% okay.

BUT once again, I say Okay God. This is all yours. This is now in your INBOX and you can take care of it please because, to tell you the truth, I am not sure I have the energy to deal with it anymore. God, can you take this big sack of burden here and can you carry it for me.... thanks. I know you said you would and I have basically been carrying a good portion of it for awhile now...and I need to see the CHIROPRACTOR again. I appreciate it! You said you would never leave nor forsake us and I am trusting in your word.

"For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isaiah 55:10, 11).

2 Comments:

  • OOOO PARTY!!!!!

    That's one good way to shrug off a bad day.

    I invite myself, and my 3 bottles of wine.

    Cherio

    By Blogger PharmacyChick, at 5:03 PM  

  • God will answer your prayers. He always does.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home