I wonder Where My Halo Went . . .get the super glue

Monday, August 06, 2007

AUGUST - ALREADY

It's amazing how time flies!
Here we are now living in Newfoundland, working and getting on with our lives and it was only a couple of months ago we were living in Alberta. Time FLIES!

This month is an exciting month.
Lots of family and friends celebrate their wedding anniversaries this month, including Kevin and I .

My brother and his wife celebrated 29 years on August 4th. We went out there for the weekend and had a big family BBQ, with fire in the firepit as well as FIREWORKS. It was a very enjoyable time for everyone.

Kevin and I celebrate 16 years on August 24th and it might be the day before we move into our house....so I think we will celebrate once we get moved in.

Fall is around the corner and Newfoundland can boasts some beautiful FALL days. I am sooooo looking forward to them and am excited for the future.

LIFE IS PRETTY GOOD!

2 Comments:

  • Well stranger, glad you made it safe and sound. We miss you here!!!! (although I know you're happy to be there). You know, you could always come back this way again and stay with us longer.......Bruce (and me too)would love it......it gets me home on time!

    By Blogger Joanne, at 12:03 AM  

  • glad to hear you arrived safely and are settling in...it's quite a big move!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home