I wonder Where My Halo Went . . .get the super glue

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

In ALL things give thanks

I have not been writing much here in the blogger. Most of those I know don't really blog or care to but today I feel compelled to be thankful.

In All things give thanks and so I am going to blog all of the things I am grateful for and some of them will be speaking positively for what I expect to come. GOOD THINGS.

1. I am very grateful for my health, my legs that can walk, my eyes that can see, my ears to hear.

2. I am grateful that I can smell and taste.

3. I am grateful that I can drink good water and eat amazing food.

4. I am grateful for the person God created in me, the creative, imaginative, intuitive creation I am.

5. I am grateful for my parents.

6. I am grateful for a father who had great faith, who didn't waver no matter what anyone thought.

7. I am grateful for two brothers.

8. I am grateful for my husband Kevin who came into my life and has given me the true meaning of LOVE.

9. I am grateful for the YOUNG / BRUCE family.

10. I am grateful that Bruce, Joanne and their families are still in my life.

11. I am grateful that I live in a place that affords me fresh air and good living.

12. I am grateful for my two successful daughters who gave me such joy and are a constant joy in my life.

13. I am grateful for the RYDER family.

14. I am grateful for the many friends I have met over the years and some who are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

15. I am grateful for Jim and Marion Burton for their generosity to me from the ages of 9-13 while living in La Scie, NL.

16. I am grateful for past employers and co-workers I have had the privilege of working with over the past few years.

17. I am grateful for our jobs, our home, our vehicles, our livelihoods.

18. I am grateful to NEWDOCK for keeping me working.

19. I am grateful to Manpower Professionals for keeping me busy.

20. I am grateful for my dog Shadow and for WHipper who are constant joys in our lives.

21. I am grateful to GOD for all of the blessings he bestows on me each day.

22. I am grateful for waking up each morning and enjoying each day.

23. I am grateful for the abundance and joy I have.

24. I am grateful for all the good things that are coming my way.

25. I am grateful that I can look at the Ocean each day.

26. I am grateful for the ability to make a good meal.

27. I am grateful for those in this world that help to bring peace, love and prosperity to others, who give generously to those in need.

28. I am grateful for the places I have lived and the wonderful experiences I have enjoyed.

THANK YOU GOD for all of the blessings.
BLESS those who may read this and bring them joy, peace and abundance.

AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home