I wonder Where My Halo Went . . .get the super glue

Monday, July 21, 2008

What is IMPORTANT?

Sometimes I find myself going over many things in my mind. Past experiences, Past people who have entered and exited. Past hurts and such.

I began to realize that I draw what I think to me.

I am starting a new page in my life. I will begin to make a habit of being grateful for all of the things in life.
1. Bless those who despitefully use me... and abuse me. Who care less about me
than I realized.
2. Create safe and comfortable boundaries for my happiness.
3. Continue to tell my darling daughters that they are what they want to be and to
strive to be what they really want and expect good things always.
4. Thankful for answered prayers many years ago, with having one of the best
husbands in the world and I know lots say that but I truly mean it. I have an
honest man who is full of integrity and he is a very dependable human being to
which one of my prayers was answered for sure.
5. Don't sweat the small stuff.
6. God is wonderful and the universe is wonderful. I am expecting such great things
in my life and I am living as if I have all I want and need.
7. FAITH is the key to all abundance, joy and happiness.
8. Thankful for all who have passed through on my way to living my life.
9. Grateful for the lessons learned in the mistakes of the past, and the mistakes I
have made but looking to the future with a great sense of hope and happiness.
10. Ask and ye shall receive.
11. Knock and the door shall be opened.
12. SEEK and ye shall find.

Sometimes you wonder about those who are family in your lives and why it seems they choose others over you. How they don't seem to care to stay in touch with you even though you do try and why it seems you just don't matter much to them?
I now leave that with God and I am living each and every day being grateful to God for the day, the chance to enjoy it and each and every moment of the day. Because I am alive, I am grateful to be alive. I am here living a wonderful life with amazing blessings. I am grateful that GOD gave me the intuition I have and the ability to discern situations to which I can find a good path for us. The moving when everyone else said "ARE YOU CRAZY?... both to Alberta and back to NL.
God is the ruler of my life and he alone directs my path. I trust in that and when I trust in that and I strive to be better, it comes so easily to me.

BLESS THOSE WHO seem to forget about you.... Bless those who get wrapped up in their own lives and their own selves and forget about you.... BLESS those who need GOD and for those who need to wake up and be thankful for what they have and the health they have instead of looking at the dreary side of life.

THANK YOU for all of the blessings.
THANK YOU for my life.
THANK YOU for my ability to see, and hear and speak and think.
THANK YOU for my ability to walk and use my arms and legs.
THANK YOU for my children and my husband.
THANK YOU for family who care and who don't.

Thanks for this day and those to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home